Monday, November 30, 2009

Shirt Elbow Babies

Oh my god, we're back again.
Brothers, sisters, everybody sing.

So, thinking about it, I don't want to JUST put my music on this blog. That was never the plan in the first place. See, the original idea was a compilation album of stuff people do in garageband with mostly garageband loops, but who wants this as an album, right? So now it's just on the internet. Much better.
But the thing that I am trying to make said is thusly... I want to get your music as well. For seriously. So send things you want along to meat dot force at gmail dot com. I will upload it, and put it here. Let me know the song title and how you want to be credited, and heck if you want to tell people anything else then let me know what too.

As for me, I will keep putting up my own stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment