Monday, January 11, 2010

Koee Baat Nuhee

So I am sitting here in this room and Owen is sitting here and he is playing himself playing on a bass on his iPhone. And he is thinking to himself, "Self, I think I would like to send this to Joe's computer and thus have it on the internet." But he thinks out loud, you see, and I overhear him. I am perfectly okay with this. And I will do this. But not right this second.

Right this second is another garageband thing. For you.


I notice I have not been posting the links to these things as actual websites. I had really ought to so you can download it and then you can whatever I don't care. So here you go.
Furthermore, if you go there and search "Meat Force" you are sure to find all the rest of the stuff I have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment