Monday, April 2, 2012

Bass Off - No Effects#03

Is this actually Bass Off? Or would this be the Okay By Average Drummer band? I don't know, we're pretty shit by average, actually.
This was done years back. I was trying to figure out a drum track for a song. Of course, I didn't own any drums, so I figured I'd just wail on whatever I had around. Well, my roommate came in, to find out what I was doing and he decided to join in. This is what came of that.




Honestly? I'd love to do a contest with this. Well, not even a contest. Just an event. Of remixes. Everybody remix this into some sweet beats or... into whatever. But I don't have enough regular readers (that I know about) for that. Still, if anybody DOES remix this, send it along!
I'd love to hear it and live to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment