Sunday, April 29, 2012

Haunted Love

Okay, so... this is a song I made a few years ago. It was actually the first song made for Frozen Upside-Down Mocking Bird. But I just forgot to include it when I was working on the song order. So I uploaded it to the Meat Force Myspace (hey guys, remember Myspace?) where it sat for a while. Just languished. Then I decided to use it as the first song for a new album I was slowly working on. Well, now I've got about 8 other songs, maybe, and listening to them I realized... this song just doesn't fit at all. So I'm cutting it. But I did trim a bit in the middle and make this slightly shorter version, so I figured I'd just slap it up here and finally put it to rest.
For the curious, artists remixed into this song are Goldfrapp (I was on a big Goldfrapp kick when I made it), Animal Collective, and Kammerflimmer Kollektief. 



Does that make me cool now?

No comments:

Post a Comment